Friday, October 03, 2008

TMI warning

 
I went to a new surgeon today.  She specializes in breast cancer and surgery.  So I go to see her because I have this weird birthmark that is actucally a 3rd nipple and also a smaller 4th nipple down below my left side.

It's not common but it's not unheard of either.  It's a weird thing to have.  It's kinda awkward to talk about it.  "So, how's your extra boob?'  or "Wow, you could wear double-breasted suits!"  

To answer questions, I've always had them, but thought the smaller one was a mole.  It isn't and will be removed, as well as the one that actually looks like an honest to goodness nipple, 'cuz it is!  I guess my procedure can be called and Itty Bitty Titty removal......

Still scared 'cuz I just don't like going to sleep and waking up with parts missing... I'm weird about that.

ok, that's all I can handle tonight.  Lots of material to use to play the Glad Game.  Probably tomorrow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It MUST be said.....
Thanks for keeping us abreast of the situation.

Anonymous said...

Hope the procedure is a mammorable one. (I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!)

About Me

My photo
Longview, Texas
In the autumn of my life, I am very content.

Followers