Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Beast has arrived

Yesterday I took Josh and we drove to Terrell to pick up my new puppy, Beast.  Josh and I talked and talked and he talked and talked and talked.  He was very impressed at the breeder's house because he had lots of dogs, a cat and a chicken with baby chicks.


The Beast weighs a whopping 1 lb 4 oz!  She is so tiny that we put a bell on her collar so that we can tell where she is so we hopefully won't step on her.  


I am most pleased with her personality.  We have had amazing success with our pets' personalities.  And this one is no exception.  She is well socialized and lets anyone hold her and is afraid of nothing.  Ranger and Shadow are way more intimidated by her than she is by them!



I got this puppy purse and put the Beast in it today for a trip to a craft show with Christy and Julia. The Beast did great! No one even knew she was in there unless I showed them. When Julia got restless, I'd let her hold the Beast:



Right now I have company as I type this:




I have a very sweet and understanding hubby to get me this birthday gift.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Longview, Texas
In the autumn of my life, I am very content.

Followers