Sunday, September 28, 2008

Puppy!

I like miniatures.  

So, for my birthday, Kevin agreed to a miniature puppy!   I can't pick her up for 2 weeks because she's so small.

She's a teacup (or teeny tiny) poodle.  She's got red hair and is very, very sweet.  She doesn't even weigh 1 lb yet!  And she'll probably only get to 2 1/2 lbs.  I'll have to put her in our pack-n-play until she's bigger!  And I'll have to make sure the cat doesn't mistake her for a mouse!

So, what should I name her?  Suggestions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Killer" is a good name!

NLBlack said...

I was going to suggest "Hiccup", but then I saw the "Killer" comment and couldn't stop laughing!

NLBlack said...

Actually, "Chica" means tiny little girl.

She has the same coloring as you do, Ruth!! What a perfect puppy for you!

Hey, you could name her "Apricot" for the color, but call her "Ape" LOL!!

Christy said...

How about "hip-cuck" (how Julia used to say 'hiccup') or hick-pup (a redneck dog).... you could call her "Hickey" for short.

Okay, that was dumb. Sorry. :-) That's the best I can do right now.

Anonymous said...

Well, let'd see now.... Since she's a T-Cup poodle, we could do Mr. T-themed dog names. "B. A. BARKUS" or "I PIDDLE the Fool!" Glad I could help. (I love it when a plan comes together!)

About Me

My photo
Longview, Texas
In the autumn of my life, I am very content.

Followers