Saturday, December 02, 2006

Time flies

It's been a while since I posted here. I don't know if anyone reads it, but that's okay. I'm recovered from surgery and finally getting back to normal. It's been a rough year physically. Since late summer I broke my toe (not a clean break so it's taking a LONG time to heal), had major surgery, and went to the hospital with heart attack symptoms. Looking back, I am not sure how to view all that. I guess it's just part of life. Or maybe it's confirmation that I need to slow down a little. Maybe it's encouragement that I'm making the right choice to retire in August from leading the youth.

I'm looking at it as a reminder to cherish each day and remember that relationships are more important then my pride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I check in here every day. I don't know what this says about me, but I read all of your blogs each day, so I stay caught up (don't want to miss anything!). Glad you're better now...and getting even better yet!

About Me

My photo
Longview, Texas
In the autumn of my life, I am very content.

Followers