Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Brave or Dumb?

I did something today I never thought I'd do. Kylene was my inspiration. She has wondered about family that I have that I've never met. She got me wondering again.

So today, I found a family member on MySpace. And I sent a short message. I was kind but gave an out if no contact is desired. And I didn't go into a lot of detail in case the person doesn't know I even exist.

So, there it is... now I'm left wondering if this person will contact me..... argh... I can't decide if I was brave or dumb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was brave and noble. You absolutely did the right thing. Now let's see what that person does. I stand and applaud you, once again.

And I am so glad you are posting here! I was only checking to clear out old links, but I'm so glad I looked first! (((R)))

N

About Me

My photo
Longview, Texas
In the autumn of my life, I am very content.

Followers